Terms and Conditions
We reserve the rights for print errors, change in prices, missing and delayed deliveries and sold out items. You can pay with the following methods: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa-Electron, JCB and iDEAL.
Prices do not include payment or delivery charges.
All prices on standley.dk are including the applicable VAT tax rate for your country. Please note that customers may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are charged once the products reach your country of destination. All such charges are your responsibility. Standley has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. If you refuse the package for this reason, customs authorities may charge Standley an administration fee, and this fee will be deducted from the requested refund amount. You may check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes/duties that may be applicable to your online order. However, we do not guarantee the prices are 100% correct, they are just estimates.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
We offer the opportunity to return our products ordered from standley.dk. You may get a full refund, or exchange your item for a different size or colour. You have 30 days from the day you received the product to return any unused items. Just fill out our Return Form. If the item is sold out, you will however receive a full refund.
The returned items must be in unused and original packaging with hangtags. On the Returns Page, you can see what information we need from you, and where to send the goods. The customer is obliged to pay for the shipping (to Denmark), which can vary.
For any questions please write to email@example.com
During the holiday season, the return period might be extended. All items must be returned unused.
Note: Refund requests for online purchases cannot be fulfilled in physical stores.
COMPLAINTS & FAULTY DELIVERED GOODS:
Products purchased via our webshop are covered by a 2-year warranty.
- If you have received a faulty item, we will offer a replacement of the item or offer you refund of your purchase.
- If you make a claim of your purchase within the 2-year warranty period and we accept the claim, we will offer you a replacement with free shipping. We will refund your shipping costs for returning the faulty item.
- If you have received the wrong product or size, we will pay for the return of the product and send you the correct product.
- If the item is out of stock, we will refund the price of the item.
- For EU customers, if your case has been mistreated or we have not together reached a final solution, you can as a final doing submit a complaint to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours on working days, directly from our manufacturer to reduce the impact on the environment. Therefore the global delivery time is between 7-14 days.
Jens Olsens Vej 13
8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
CVR / VAT no.: 34476187
Phone: (+45) 61650287
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for returns. You will receive a return form which you need to fill out with your order information.
In the following cases, you should contact email@example.com for review before returning the goods to us.
- If you receive a damaged or wrong product
- If the warranty period is expired
Once the form is completed, mail the product(s) to Standley’s Headquarter at STANDLEY APS, C/O Republikken, Vesterbrogade 26, 1620 - København V, Denmark.
Pack your product(s) in sturdy packaging. Include your delivery note and the fulfilled return form in your parcel. We use them to identify the order.
Please note that you will bear the cost of the shipment unless your product is faulty, and that we do not accept drop point delivery. Consider using delivery service with tracking.
We will process your request as soon as we receive your parcel, and you will receive an email notification shortly after.
Please expect a refund within 14 days from when we process your return.
Please expect a replacement product between 2-5 working days from when we process your return.